Your Cart is Currently Empty
One thing is for certain, you want to look and feel your best at work so that you can be as productive as possible.
Jewellery can help you to achieve this work confidence, but it's often difficult to find the line between understatedly stylish and overdressed. Here are five handy tips to help you master the art of looking 9-5 chic with some quality jewellery.
1. The simpler the better Iconic fashion designer Coco Chanel famously said: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.” This statement is a great one to adhere to, especially when it comes to accessorising for work. Pieces from the 9-5 essentials range are simple, yet beautiful and great to wear to work without looking too made up, so pick one to wear before leaving the house.
2. Opt for studs Hoops and dangly earrings are great accessories to wear if you want to dress up an outfit, but they aren't as practical for work. These Zirconia Surgical Steel Earrings will go with any outfit and can instantly make you look elegant and professional.
3. Prepare for after-work drinks If you're heading straight out for drinks after your shift, plan accordingly and wear jewellery that can easily transition from day to night. Rose gold long drop stud earrings will still look casual in the office but will also make you look more glamorous at night.
4. Choose silver Wearing a mixture of gold and silver jewellery can look edgy and very fashionable when done right; however, this requires a lot of planning and thought in order to pull off the look, and time isn't a luxury we all have before work. Stick to silver for work as this colour is a safer choice that is likely to complement most skin tones.
5. Wear a charm bracelet A charm bracelet is the only piece of jewellery you need to wear at the office as it is sure to attract many compliments, leaving you feeling confident and ready to work. You can even add your own sentimental charms to make the bracelet more meaningful.