Do you get sore, or itchy skin when wearing jewellery?
Up to 1 in 7 people suffer from a Nickel allergy, a common alloy found in jewellery, which is rather frustrating when you want to wear that pretty necklace or pair of earrings you treated yourself to, but can't without coming out in a disgusting rash!
Don't worry, our hypoallergenic jewellery is the perfect solution!
Made from 316L grade stainless steel, our jewellery is made from the best metal to tackle this annoying allergy, and we source it to ensure it's Nickel free. Stainless steel is even used in surgical equipment for it's allergy free properties!
Hypoallergenic means, unlikely to cause a reaction. We've helped thousands of people wear jewellery again, with over 95% of our customers able to wear our jewellery!
But, what happens if you are one of the unlucky ones who are so sensitive that any material will cause irritation?
Well, we want to make sure you have piece of mind when ordering, that's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you don't like the jewellery you have ordered, or have a reaction, simply send them back and we will refund the order.
Can't wait to order and discover wearing jewellery again? Shop our range