Your Cart is Currently Empty
Summer is fast approaching, and everyone knows what that means. Longer days spent outside, wearing clothes that are lighter and brighter as well as accessories that show off your personality. But sadly, it also opens up the door for insecurities. Everyone has them. Here at Solace Jewellery, we believe everybody is beautiful, and have comprised a list of the best women's fashion and body positivity tips to make your inner goddess glow this summer.
Before you go out:
- Look in the mirror. Point out all the small things you like about yourself today - be it the way your midi skirt hugs your hips, the way your buzzcut won't get sweaty around your shoulders; how your new stud earrings really accentuate your jawline, or how supple your skin feels.
- Rebrand any flaws you see, they're benefits now. Your stretch marks are tiger stripes, freckles and spots are constellations. The human body is a natural wonder, the fact that you're alive is enough in itself. You deserve to feel the sun on you!
- Remember that nobody is looking at you. It's easy to feel like you're attracting a lot of attention while out in public, especially if you're trying out a new style. However, the reality is that most people around you will all be feeling the same way, and are so wrapped up in their own insecurities that they really don't have the time to focus on yours.
- Act confidently. Even if you're nervous on the inside, acting confidently can do wonders for your self-esteem. Whether it's repeating mantras of self-love to yourself or making yourself chatty by being around friends or family, there are many ways you can fake it 'til you make it.
When back home:
- Go back to the mirror. Has anything changed? If you're spent a day in the sun taking in the glorious warmth and vitamin D, chances are you'll be feeling happier. This is a great moment to reflect on your body, style, and everything else. Be grateful for the little things, because you're you and nothing should change that.
Of course, we think that looking and feeling good go hand in hand. One easy way to do this is to get dressed up and put your favourite accessories on. If you are looking for a jewellery refresh, we have the largest range of hypoallergenic jewellery in the UK, so you are bound to find something you like!